Bicolanos are also known visual artists. Below is an initial list of known painters, illustrators, architects and sculptors from various parts of the region.
- Bert “Sili King” Gonzales — Camalig Albay — comics illustrator, painter
- Elden Lumaniog — Libmanan, Camarines Sur — painter
- Hermel Alejandre — Naga City, Camarines Sur — painter
- Jun Tivi — Daraga, Albay — painting
- Larry Alcala — Daraga, Albay — Cartoonist (National Artist)
- Pancho Piano — Lagonoy, Camarines Sur — Painter, Stained glass artist, Sculptor
- Paulino “Apo” Gonzales — Legazpi City — painter, publisher and curator
- Ping Peralta — Legazpi City — photographer, photojournalist
- Richard La Torre Perez — Pili, Camarines Sur — painter
- Roderick “Akong” Imperio — Tigaon, Camarines Sur — painter, author
- Rommel Perez — Naga City — Painter
- Rosalio Tuplano, Jr. — Catanduanes — Painter
- Shiela Brobio — Tabaco, Albay — Leaf and paper artist, paper carving
An architect and designer, Everardo Napay (Legazpi City), can also be included in the list. Though born in Iloilo City, Napay spent a major part of his life in Legazpi City not only as an architect but also as a playwright having wrote and staged zarzuelas, and a music artist. Because of his contributions to Bicol culture, he was given the “Omaw sa Uragon” Award.
The list is non-exhaustive and is a work in progress. Should you have information that is not in the list, feel free to drop a comment below.