Albay Governor Al Francis Bichara issued Executive Order (EO) No. 8-1 last March 20, 2021 which clarifies the previous EO he issued last March 18.
The key points on the latest EO are as follows:
- Albay is not in a lockdown. Travel within the province is allowed.
- Individuals from other provinces of the Bicol Region are free to enter Albay. No RT-PCR/Antigen/Saliva Test will be required but you must present a proof of residence or work that you are residing in Bicol or are working in Albay. Valid documentation includes identification (ID) card or documents from your barangay or municipality. You are also encouraged to download GET Pass mobile app for contact tracing.
- RT-PCR/Antigen/Saliva Test will not also be required from those coming from neighboring regions but will just pass through Albay. Exceptions are those whose destination is the Province of Catanduanes which still require the same. GET Pass mobile app for contact tracing is also required.
- RT-PCR/Antigen/Saliva Test WILL BE REQUIRED from those who are from outside the Bicol Region but whose destination is Albay. GET Pass mobile app for contact tracing is also required.
- All those going out of Albay will not be required to present RT-PCR/Antigen/Saliva Test. But check with the local government unit having jurisdiction of your destination.