As of June 28, 2020 (8PM), confirmed cases of COVID-19 recorded in Bicol Region are 108.
A total of 44 test results were received Sunday all from the Bicol Medical Center (BMC). Sunday is decontamination day for Bicol Regional Diagnostic and Reference Laboratory (BRDRL).
Among the 44 results, seven (7) are positive and these are all from Naga City with exposure to patients with local codes Bicol#91 & Bicol#92.
• Bicol#102 – a 23 year old Filipino female
• Bicol#103 (Painter) – a 22-year old Filipino male
• Bicol#104 (Private Employee) – a 26-year old Filipino female
• Bicol#105 (Laborer) – a 59-year old Filipino male
• Bicol#106 (Laborer) – a 33-year old Filipino male
• Bicol#107 (Housewife) – a 22-year old Filipino female
• Bicol#108 (Private Employee) – a 26-year old Filipino male
Of the 37 negative results, 9 are from the BMC, 17 from the CSPMC and 11 from Naga CHO.
On recoveries: Bicol#78, a 30-year old female nurse from Oas, Albay, is the new recovery for today. Active cases are twenty-eight (28).
Bicol Region has two (2) suspect cases – one (1) from Albay and one (1) from Sorsogon. The one (1) probable case is from Albay.